Documentation for your application - International Bachelor’s degree
Citizens from a country outside EU, EEA or Switzerland
We use your documentation to evaluate whether you are qualified for admission to the MSc programme and, for eligible applicants only, to select candidates for the Erasmus Mundus student scholarship.
If you are expected to graduate (BSc) after 15 January you are not eligible to apply for the Erasmus Mundus student scholarship until the following year.
If one or more of the scholarship specific documents are not submitted before 15 January your application will be evaluated in terms of admission to the programme as a self-funding student.
You need to upload all your documentation in the application portal when you create your application.
No visa process before all required documentation has been received
Please note that we cannot start your visa process before we have received all required documents from you.
Please upload an official transcript of grades of the degree you have completed or are currently enrolled in which carries: an official stamp and a signature from your university.
If the transcript is in a language other than English
- Please include an official English translation. An official translation must carry the stamp and signature of your university.
- If your university cannot provide you with an official translation, an authorised translator, who stamps and signs the document, must carry out the translation.
Deadline to upload your transcript of grades: 15 January
Please upload an updated version of your C.V. (curriculum vitae of a maximum of 3 pages) including a chronological overview of your academic history.
Please observe that due to the 12 months rule you are required to include information regarding where you stayed (for work/study/living) during the past 5 years.
A photo is not necessary.
Deadline to upload your C.V.: 15 January
Different types of documentation
Find information about the documentation that fits your background.
If you wish to come into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus student scholarship please remember to upload your language documentation by the deadline 15 January
If you wish to apply as a self-funded student please remember to upload your language documentation by the deadline 15 January
If you fail to prove your language proficiency before the deadline (15 January) your application is considered to be incomplete.
We also accept a copy of an official national id document or id card in English as long as it includes:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
If you have more than one citizenship
Should you have more than one passport (citizenship) please copy the passport which you will use to travel to Europe.
Deadline to upload your copy or scan of passport: 1 September
If you wish to come into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship you must upload your Non-EU passport copy before the deadline 15 January
Short explanation of approximately 500 words, as to why you have chosen to apply for admission to the SUFONAMA Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Degree programme and why you have prioritised the chosen mobility track(s). You may also elaborate on your planned career path upon completion of the programme.
Deadline to upload your motivational letter: 15 January
Please upload two letters of recommendation in English. At least one of the letters must be from an academic contact (teacher, supervisor).
Deadline to upload your reference letters: 15 January
In order to confirm your eligibility for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, you must provide us with proof of residence that fulfill one of the following requirements: This can either be:
- A residence certificate issued (signed and stamped) in accordance with your municipality, region or states normal registration rules
- In the form of an official letter (signed and stamped) by your current place of work, study or training confirming your current place of residence.
Neither of these documents can be more than 12 months old calculated
The verification of residence is to be submitted as part of your application for admission and student scholarship. Without this
Deadline to upload your proof of residence: 15 January
If you wish to come into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, you are required to document that you have completed your bachelor's degree no later than 15 January.
If you apply for admission to the programme only, you are required to document that you have completed your bachelor’s degree no later than 20 September.
If the diploma is in a language other than English
Please include an official English translation. If your university cannot provide you with an official translation, an authorised translator, who stamps and signs the document, must carry out the translation.
We can receive your diploma in the following ways
- Get your former university to send us an email
The email have to be sent from an official university administration email account to: email@example.com
Furthermore, it must state that you have completed your bachelor’s degree at their institution and it must include:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Title of your degree
- Date of completion of your degree
- Send it by regular mail to this address
Erasmus Mundus Secretariat, Faculty of Science
1870 Frederiksberg C
- Documentation of pre-university activities (for example high school education)
It is only the required documentation, which we evaluate, so please upload only required documentation.
If you do not have all the required documentation when applying
- If you do not have all of the documentation ready when you submit your application, you need to upload a note (e.g. a pdf) indicating when you expect to have the documentation and upload it in place of the attachment.
- You can only submit your application if you upload documents where you are requested to upload a document.
Anything missing with your application?
- We assess whether your application is complete by looking through the required documentation. If anything is missing, we will send you a message in the application portal and an e-mail notifying you a message has arrived.
- Your deadline for uploading any missing documents will be 1 week from the time we contact you. So make sure you check your e-mail every day. Remember to check your spam filter too.
Verification of information
If we determine you have used falsified or misleading documentation in your application, we are obliged to report it to the police and to cancel your admission.
Get help with your application
Erasmus Mundus Secretariat are ready to help you with your application.