Documentation for your application - International Bachelor’s degree
EU, EEA or Swiss citizens
We use your documentation to evaluate whether you are qualified for admission to the MSc programme.
You need to upload all your documentation (except your official diploma) in the application portal when you create your application.
Please upload an official transcript of grades of the degree you have completed or are currently enrolled in which carries: an official stamp and a signature from your university.
If the transcript is in a language other than English
- Please include an official English translation. An official translation must carry the stamp and signature of your educational institution.
- If your educational institution cannot provide you with an official translation, an authorised translator, who stamps and signs the document, must carry out the translation.
Deadline to upload your transcript of grades: 1 March
Please upload an updated version of your C.V. (curriculum vitae of a maximum of three pages) including a chronological overview of your academic history.
A photo is not necessary.
Deadline to upload your C.V.: 1 March
Different types of documentation
Find information about the documentation that fits your background.
Remember to upload your language documentation before deadline 1 March
If you fail to prove your language proficiency before the deadline your application is considered to be incomplete.
We also accept a copy of an official national id document or id card in English as long as it includes:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
If you have more than one citizenship
Should you have more than one passport (citizenship) please copy the passport which you will use to travel to Denmark/Germany/UK.
Deadline to upload your copy or scan of passport: 1 September
Short explanation of approximately 500 words, as to why you have chosen to apply for admission to the SUFONAMA EMJMD programme and why you have prioritised the chosen mobility track(s). You may also elaborate on your planned career path upon completion of the programme.
Deadline to upload your motivational letter: 1 March
If you are offered admission, you are required to document that you have completed your Bachelor's degree no later than 20 September.
Therefore, we need a copy (a scanned version is not sufficient) of your official diploma, which carries: an official stamp and a signature from your former university.
If the diploma is in a language other than English
Please include an official English translation. If your educational institution cannot provide you with an official translation, an authorised translator, who stamps and signs the document, must carry out the translation.
We can receive your diploma in the following ways
- Get your former university to send us an email
The email have to be sent from an official university administration email account to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, it must state that you have completed your bachelor’s degree at their institution and it must include:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Title of your degree
- Date of completion of your degree
- Send it by regular mail to this address
Erasmus Mundus Secretariat, Faculty of Science
1870 Frederiksberg C
- Documentation of pre-university activities (for example high school education)
It is only the required documentation, which we evaluate, so please upload only required documentation.
If you do not have all the required documentation when applying
- If you do not have all of the documentation ready when you submit your application, you need to upload a note (e.g. a pdf) indicating when you expect to have the documentation and upload it in place of the attachment.
- You can only submit your application if you upload documents where you are requested to upload a document.
Anything missing with your application?
- We assess whether your application is complete by looking through the required documentation. If anything is missing, we will send you a message in the application portal and an e-mail notifying you a message has arrived.
- Your deadline for uploading any missing documents will be 1 week from the time we contact you. So make sure you check your e-mail every day. Remember to check your spam filter too.
Verification of information
If we determine you have used falsified or misleading documentation in your application, we are obliged to report it to the police and to cancel your admission.
Get help with your application
Erasmus Mundus Secretariat are ready to help you with your application.